Invite your “partner” (friend, sister, brother, mother, father, daughter, son, or significant other) to the studio for an evening of fun and relaxing yoga poses done together!
Sequences are appropriate for all levels and walks of life: adult, family/child, prenatal, and more.
Live Unprocessed studio is located at 5270 Northland Drive, Suite D. Grand Rapids Mi 49525. *Our studio is set back in the parking lot between T-mobile & The Dive Shop, overlooking Versluis Lake.
Alissa is an RYT200 with a decade of experience and a passion for creating yoga experiences for all.
“I ♥️ that yoga meets you where you are:
• in a Chair (healing or lack of mobility)
• Prenatal classes focused on strength, breath work, and mindset
• Postpartum (mom and baby classes) surrounded by mamas who get it!
• Gentle yoga classes (not easy at all!!) mindfully moving, challenging yourself, nurturing yourself
• Restorative yoga to wind down open and release
• Intermediate and Vinyasa classes to take you a little deeper and challenge you!”
There are so many different ways to practice yoga. And the most beautiful yoga communities are those that meet you where you are- in all phases of life.
Alissa has a passion for developing practices for each stage of life. She offers a delicate balance of wisdom, compassion, challenge, and meditation.
Check out Alissa’s weekly classes, series options, private sessions, & yoga based birth programs on her webpage.https://www.liveunprocessed.com/alissa
RJ Nickerson a Physical Therapy Assistant training for his Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
RJ has a passion for helping provide guidance and support to improve physical mobility and function to those with injuries, limitations, or a desire to improve.
He is not only Alissa’s partner and co-instructor, he is also her son 💕